SHOP BY

Clear sorting

Search results for: Myers My Backcare Ortho Mattress, Double in Mattresses Items 1 to 18 of 3 608 total

Page:
  • £ 224.95

Constantly tossing and turning due to aches and pains? The My Backcare Ortho by Myers is the perfect solution. Featuring layers of firm, orthopaedic comfort, this mattress will provide all the balance and support you need to enjoy a blissful night's sleep.

• £ 174.95

Constantly tossing and turning due to aches and pains? The My Backcare Ortho by Myers is the perfect solution. Featuring layers of firm, orthopaedic comfort, this mattress will provide all the balance and support you need to enjoy a blissful night's sleep.

• £ 379.95

• £ 304.95

• £ 199.99

Ideal for those who prefer a firm mattress, the Ortho Shire Backcare Mattress combines comfort and durability with a touch of luxury. This mattress comes finished in visco-cotton, providing a slightly softer feel than damask.Featuring a 12.5 gauge high tensile spring unit and a 6 gauge rod edge wire frame for enhanced stability, this mattress uses a range of orthopaedic fillings including wool, polyester, and reflex foam.

• £ 199.99

Ideal for those who prefer a firm mattress, the Ortho Shire Backcare Mattress combines comfort and durability with a touch of luxury. This mattress comes finished in visco-cotton, providing a slightly softer feel than damask.Featuring a 12.5 gauge high tensile spring unit and a 6 gauge rod edge wire frame for enhanced stability, this mattress uses a range of orthopaedic fillings including wool, polyester, and reflex foam.

• £ 149.99

• £ 249.99

• £ 149.99

• £ 239.95

The Myers Myerpaedic Ortho Pocket 800 Mattress is a robust and supportive mattress, perfect for those who prefer a firm mattress or struggle with back pain. With 800 individual pocket springs, the key pressure points and contours of your body are targeted with tailored support. Paired with luxurious comfort layers, this bed provides valuable pressure relief and a better night's sleep for yourself and your partner. This mattress is double-sided for longer use and even wear across it's lifespan...

• £ 334.95

The Myers Myerpaedic Ortho Pocket 1000 Mattress is a wonderfully supportive, pocket sprung mattress with a comfortable medium feel. Enjoy the support of 1000 individual pocket springs which react to the contours of your body and absorb movement, making this mattress a fantastic choice for couples. With a thick, luxurious comfort layer, you are sure to sleep soundly through the night and wake up feeling refreshed instead of sore. This mattress is made in the UK, traditionally hand-tufted and...

• £ 214.51

Backcare mattress Divan base comfort design with drawers Memory Foam Layer Backcare mattress with 3 inch Memoery foam layer MANUFACTURED BY SOMNIOR BEDS FOR BED CENTRE ONLY

• £ 339.95

The Sleepeezee Backcare Extreme 1000 Pocket Mattress has 1000 individually nested pocketed springs This combined with natural pure wool fillings offers a firm level of support and a high level of comfort The Sleepeezee Backcare Extreme 1000 Pocket Mattress has two rows of hand stitching and to complete the look of this truly divine mattress

• £ 274.95

Super supportive springs teamed with soft layers of My Cool and My Pro-Clean fillings give the Myers My Comfy mattress a clean and comforting feel like no other. Topped with a plush, quilted cover, this mattress locks in all the goodness for longer to provide a sumptuously cosy sleeping environment.

• £ 274.95

Super supportive springs teamed with soft layers of My Cool and My Pro-Clean fillings give the Myers My Comfy mattress a clean and comforting feel like no other. Topped with a plush, quilted cover, this mattress locks in all the goodness for longer to provide a sumptuously cosy sleeping environment.

• £ 229.95

The Cooflex Pocket Backcare 1400 Mattress offers exceptional value for money Constructed classically with individual pocket springs the Backcare 1400 is a fantastic introduction into luxurious pocket sprung sleeping with the unique damask luxury coverWe are very proud of their quality the Cooflex Pocket Backcare 1400 benefits from strong side stitching and fillings of sumptuous cotton and super soft polyester The Backcare 1400 mattress is side stitched for added strength The individual pocket...

• £ 174.95

The Cooflex Pocket Backcare 1400 Mattress offers exceptional value for money Constructed classically with individual pocket springs the Backcare 1400 is a fantastic introduction into luxurious pocket sprung sleeping with the unique damask luxury coverWe are very proud of their quality the Cooflex Pocket Backcare 1400 benefits from strong side stitching and fillings of sumptuous cotton and super soft polyester The Backcare 1400 mattress is side stitched for added strength The individual pocket...

• £ 159.99

Experience a great night’s sleep with the comfortable and supportive Sealy Backcare Mattress. The mattress features the PostureTech ultra spring system for both support and improved weight distribution, the backcare mattress also benefits from Sealy edge guard support which gives the sleeper the same great support regardless if you sleep in the centre or on the edge. There are six layers of upholstery packed into this high quality mattress and a damask cover to give you a great level of...

Items 1 to 18 of 3 608 total
Page: